At Juristat, we are constantly releasing major and minor improvements to our tools. To keep our users up to date, below is a list of our recent feature releases having the largest impact on our clients' user experience.
February 13, 2020
- Platform: Keep added entities on intelligence view when toggling back and forth from table view.
- Platform: Add interview count filter.
- Platform (Private PAIR only): Add attorney filter and attorney-level metrics.
February 11, 2020
- Platform: Bug fix where filters fetched indefinitely.
- Platform: Bug fix where Suggested Comparisons table didn't display correct results for text search results.
February 6, 2020
- Invent: Fix dashboard crashing when API returns an error preventing access to IDFs.
- Platform: Prevent automatic opening of filters on homescreen.
- Platform: Add ability to export results from Suggested Comparisons table.
February 3, 2020
- Platform: Add ability to search within Suggested Comparisons table.
- Platform: Bug fix for printing charts when filters are expanded.
January 27, 2020
- Platform: Fix bug where filters didn't apply to all entities on search resultes intelligence page.
- Juristat Workflow Automation: Add OAR reporting table alpha release.
- Platform: Update available filters when changing comparison entities.
- Invent: Speed up invent dashboard loading.
January 9, 2020
- Platform: Release new UI, Omnisearch, and Intelligence view functionality.
- Platform: Allow keyword search results to act as filters on comparison tables.
- Platform: Replace intelligence view with compare view.
- Intelligence View: Add ability to sort columns in suggested comparisons table.
- Intelligence View: Gray out unselected chart entities in the chart legend.
December 19, 2019
- Platform: Fix tooltips that would extend beyond the browser window.
- Platform: Fix duplicate ids on charts and bug where charts would not update properly.
- Platform: Add private PAIR button to left navigation.
- Platform (Beta Release): Add ability to create multiple top entity tables.
- Invent: Fix blur and paste events when using rich text editors.
December 5, 2019
- Platform: Fix bug where a certain chart could crash the entire page.
- Examiner Reports (Beta Release): Change examiner average OA from disposition to allowance.
- Invent: Improve printing for IDFs in Firefox.
December 2, 2019
- Comparison View (Beta Release): Add top [entity] for [entity] table to comparison view (available for beta users only).
- Platform: Allow exporting of individual charts on the "Intelligence" tab. Users can now export the chart information as either a .csv file, or a .png image.
November 21, 2019
- Platform: Fix left axis format of Filings by Tech Center graph.
- Examiner Reports: Fix display of 100% in examiner continuation graph
- Comparison View (Beta Release): Prevent filters from becoming unavailable based on entities added to comparison table.
November 11, 2019
- Comparison View (Beta Release): Move compare button inside view button group component.
- Invent: Hide IDF title and tags on submission view.
- Platform (Beta Release): Show filter drawer by default on home page.
November 7, 2019
- Invent: Fix bug where newly created IDFs wouldn't always save.
- Intelligence (Beta Release): Fix issue where tooltip would appear in .png export of a chart.
- Intelligence (Beta Release): Fix bug with single legend item not showing on charts.
- Platform: Fix bug where saved searches would not be fetched until the user refreshed the browser window.
October 23, 2019
- Platform: Added ability to filter search results by amendment count.
- Platform (Beta Release): Remove disabling of Assignee filter on USPTO-wide dataset.
October 10, 2019
- Platform: Fix bug in raw names filter causing select all/remove all to malfuction.
- Platform (Beta Release): Fix omnisearch styling in IE11.
September 19, 2019
- Platform: Added ability to export the table view while viewing unpublished applications. Affects users with Private PAIR integration only.
September 12, 2019
- Platform: Raw Names Filter. The raw names filter allows users to create custom reports for subsidiary companies and smaller filers on demand.